Welcome to Athletics at RMS!
Together in Teamwork
Richmond Montessori School offers a variety of athletic programs to our students who benefit both on and off the playing field. Students who participate in sports have the opportunity to improve motor skills, strengthen muscles and develop regular fitness habits that stay with them for life. They also learn the value of teamwork and the rewards of persistent practice.
Our seasoned coaches bring the Montessori spirit to the soccer and basketball teams, and all students who wish to play are accepted. Skill camps are offered for children as young as three to start the basics and to have fun. Outside providers like Overtime Athletics bring professional instruction in other sports for additional depth. The Falcon Fun Run Course, right here on the RMS campus, provides an opportunity to enjoy running or walking. RMS families are encouraged to attend games and support our teams.
Spring 2020 Athletic Registration is opening soon!
How to register – NEW online registration and payment
We have adopted a new registration system called Homeroom that will allow us to
take registrations and payments online for extracurricular programs at RMS.
How to register and pay:
1. Visit _
2. While viewing programs, you can filter by grade level or day of the week at the top
3. To learn more about a program, click on the course title which will provide you with more information on the course and the company leading it
4. When you’re ready to book, click “Login to Purchase” (or “Add to Cart” if you are already logged in) If you don’t already have an account on Homeroom, click “New to Homeroom? Sign Up” to create an account
5. Once you’re done selecting programs, click your cart button in the upper right hand corner and click “View My Cart”
6. Proceed to checkout where you’ll add your student information for each program. Be sure to select a dismissal option for each program and student
7. After all student information has been added, you’ll finalize your purchase by adding in your credit card information
8. Lastly, once all programs have been booked, you’ll be able to see them in your Homeroom account or add them to your Google calendar
9. A confirmation email will be sent immediately after purchase and as a reminder 48 hours before the first program starts
If you ever have any questions or need support, feel free to use the chat box in the lower right hand corner on the site.
View detailed fliers about each program by clicking on the links below.
Coach Baldini’s Soccer School for ages 5.5-7.5
Girls Varsity Basketball Team for 6th-8th grade – ongoing
Outdoor Winter Soccer Clinic, JV and Varsity only – ongoing
Ballet, for ages 3.5-6 – ongoing
Motion Mom Kid’s Yoga and Meditation, for ages 5-9
Outdoor Winter Soccer Clinic, for ages 7.5-11 – ongoing
Golf for ages 6-10