Plug-Into RMS: Keep the Connection Strong!
RMS is delighted to offer a creative series of age-appropriate virtual camps that are online, live, and interactive with your RMS friends and staff. While COVID-19 kept us from being together on campus this summer, we can keep our connection strong at RMS!
Director of Montessori Enrichment Programs
804-741-0040 x24; email@example.com
How to Register and Pay Online
*Registration for Virtual Camps opens on May 20, 2020 at 8 a.m.*
- Visit Homeroom.com
- Make sure the filter is set to “Virtual Primary Camps 2020” OR “Virtual P3-8th Grade Camps 2020”
- To learn more about a program, click on the course title which will provide you with more information on the course
- When you’re ready to book, click “Login to Purchase” (or “Add to Cart” if you are already logged in) If you don’t already have an account on Homeroom, click “New to Homeroom? Sign Up” to create an account
- Once you’re done selecting programs, click your cart button in the upper right hand corner and click “View My Cart”
- Proceed to checkout where you’ll add your student information for each program. Be sure to select a “home” as the dismissal option.
- After all student information has been added, you’ll finalize your purchase by adding in your credit card information
- Lastly, once all programs have been booked, you’ll be able to see them in your Homeroom account or add them to your Google calendar
- A confirmation email will be sent immediately after purchase and as a reminder 48 hours before the first program starts
If you ever have any questions or need support, feel free to use the chat box in the lower right hand corner on the site.
Questions? Contact Darlene Marschak at firstname.lastname@example.org.