Thank you for choosing RMS Summer Camps for your children!
There are some important changes this year:
- This year we are running in-person camps in two, three-week sessions. Due to the pandemic, RMS is keeping campers in pods for three weeks. This is to ensure maximum safety of students and staff.
- Toddler camp will run from 9-11:30 a.m.
- Primary/elementary/middle school camps will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to allow teachers & staff ample time for disinfecting & cleaning spaces and materials.
- We will offer virtual camps for elementary & middle school campers.
Important Registration Dates:
- Early Bird Registration:
- If you submit your 2021-2022 RMS enrollment contract before you register for camp, you get early access to camp registration. Early birds with a submitted contract can register for camp between Feb. 19 and March 4.
- Registration opens for all students on March 5, 2021.
How To Register
- Visit Homeroom.com
- Log in or create a new parent account.
- In the search bar, type "Richmond Montessori School"
- Register each child separately.
- Register your child for camps for the level in which they were enrolled for the 2020-21 school year. Students who turn 3 by June 5 can register for primary camps.
Who Can Attend?
(Register your child for camps for the level in which they were enrolled for the 2020-21 school year.)
Camp is open to current RMS students only (students enrolled at RMS for the 2020-21 school year.) Toddlers who turn 3 before June 5, 2021 can register for primary camps.
Primary Level (age 3-6)
Camp is open to current RMS primary students and students already enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year who will be age 3 by June 5, 2021.
Elementary & Middle School
Camp is open to current RMS students and students already enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year.
Non RMS students
Camp is open to elementary and middle school-aged siblings of enrolled RMS students and elementary and middle school-aged children of RMS staff. (Non-RMS students will need to process additional paperwork before attending camp.)
Virtual camps are open to any elementary or middle school child.
NOTE: Parents who do virtual AND in-person camps must fill out both sets of forms)
- Parental Permission Form (required for all students)
- Medicine Authorization Form
- Form authorizing insect repellent, sunscreen and over-the-counter creams and lotions
- Montessori Enrichment Handbook Addendum
- General Summer Program Information
- Health Form (new or non-RMS students only)
- Proof of ID Instructions (new or non-RMS students only)
For Virtual Camps:
- RMS Parent Permission for Virtual Camps
- Acceptable Technology and Internet Safety Policy